Die Casting Specialists since 1920
Advance Die Cast LLC was founded in 1920 as Milwaukee Die & Tool Company in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin by Al Reedinger. The business started as a zinc die caster and had 4 employees, 3 zinc die cast machines, limited machining capabilities and a tool room.
In 1924, Milwaukee Die & Tool changed its name to Advance Tool & Die Casting Company. Advance built its first air shot die cast machine, to run both zinc and aluminum. You can find this machine on display in our lobby and it stills works.
In 1926, Advance Tool & Die Casting moved to its present location at 3760 N. Holton Street on Milwaukee's Northeast Side. The new location's 60 by 100 foot building housed the Company's offices, die casting trimming and tooling areas. Over the next 20 years Advance would expand to over 60,000 square feet of manufacturing space by 1945.
In 1973 Advance Tool and Die Casting Company became Advance Die Casting Co.
The expansion of manufacturing space continued in the 1990’s to our current size of 110,000 square feet of manufacturing space.
In 2006 Advance Die Casting is sold to Rollcast LLC from the Omann family.
In 2015 Phil Mumford and Phil Mumford, Jr. purchased Advance Die Casting Co. They rename the business “Advance Die Cast LLC.” There are big plans on the horizon for Advance. New die cast machines, die cast machine upgrades and increased automation will make Advance Die Cast LLC a major player for years to come.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Die Casting Company. Certificate No. CERT-0112698 Expiry date 01/14/2021